Monday, April 12, 2010

Musical Monday

I liked the Musical Monday post at My Kids Might Be Martians when I read it a little while ago, so I'm being a copycat and doing a Musial Monday post too. Yeah, I've never been accused of being original.
So anyway, here are some Amos Lee videos for you. I REALLY like this guy's music.

Keep It Loose, Keep It Tight is a good one.


Shout Out Loud is probably his most well known song; the first one of his I ever heard. The official video is on YouTube, but embedding has been disabled for it. So here's a video from one of his live shows.



Southern Girl is one of my favorite songs of his.


Here at MSU, this weekend is Super Bulldog Weekend. I couldn't care less about the sports stuff, but the other activities that take place during the weekend are a lot of fun. One of them being the Cotton District Arts Festival, which is cool. The other being the Old Main Music Festival. Guess who's play at it this year? Yep, Amos Lee. Can we say excited?

0 comments: